Best used for Drones smaller or equal to 3″ 🙂
The Caddx Micro Vista Unit is an advanced video transmission module that supports a 5.8 GHz digital video signal and 720p 60fps image transmission, with a transmission range of up to 4km and a minimum end-to-end latency within 32 ms. The vista unit can be mounted on a racing drone and used with DJI FPV Goggles or a remote controller to transmit video, control signals, and flight controller information wirelessly!
- Lightweight digital image transmission combination
- Stable and clear HD video
- 720p 120fps, 32ms/4km\
- Low latency mode (Nebula Pro camera)
- 8 channels, 8 drones
- Transmitter Power(EIPP): FCC/SRRC: <30dBm; CE: <14dBm
- Max.Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC:4km;CE:0.7km
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°to 40°C（32°to 104°F）
- Image Sensor: 1/3.2″ CMOS
- Supported Flight Control System: BetaFlight
- Min.Latency(end-to-end): 720p 60fps<32ms
- vista kit Weight (Include camera): 28g
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- I/O Interface: USB-C,IPEX,3-in-1 port
- FOV: 150(D);122(H);93(V)
- Min. Illumination: 0.00003Lux
- Antenna Weight: 1.5g(IPEX)
- DJI cam: 27.4 x 21.1 x 20.1mm
- Input Power: 7.4-26.4V
- Coaxial Cable: 120mm
- LENS: 2.1mm f/2.1
- Vista: 30×29×13.5mm
- Antenna: 105mm
- 1 x Runcam Vista
- 1x Caddx Nebula Pro
- 1x Lens Cable 12cm
- 1x Walksnail Antenna
Due to the unavailability of the Caddx Vista with the Nebula Pro we decided to make our own kit.
You will receive all the parts to build a Vista with the beloved Nebula Pro camera.
But you have to assemble the kit yourself.