The ultimate HD BNF Cinematic whoop is here!
The NakeX is designed for carrying a decased Gopro on a very light light build. The decased GoPro only weighs around 25g and the total build w/o Lipo around 140g! Thats extremely light for a 4k and Reelsteady capable drone including HD downlink! Safety concerns can basically be forgotten
- CaddX Vista on board!
- 98mm/114mm diagonal (2″/2.5″)
- 140g/150g weight incl. GoPro w/o LiPo
- 2mm thickness
- Many 3D printed Accesoires
- preconfigured PID profile (auto change for 3S and 4S LiPo)
- preconfigured OSD
- preconfigured telemetry
- Bind and Fly NakeX HD
- 4 pairs of propellers
- optional: Gopro Hero 6 decased
Whats under the hood:
- Caddx Vista HD
- Pyrodrone F4 AIO 12A V2 (same as Nameless F4)
- GEPRC 1204 5000kv 3-4S Motor
- Gemfan 2540 or Emax Avan 2 inch propellers
- TBS XF nano receiver
- 4s 500-700mAh
- HQ 65mmX3 or Emax Avan 2 inch propellers
- TBS Crossfire TX Lite
Be aware this item will be assembled after the order is placed so lead time might be up to 4 weeks!